Register Microsoft Dataverse Summit
CPQ and Beyond with Experlogix Automation for Dataverse
At least for now, documents continue to play an important role in formal communication with customers. Yet, it remains a complex and sometimes even manual task to create and deliver those documents. But does it need to be so complex?
In this session Erwin Buggenhout demonstrates how you or even your business users can create outbound document flows. From the perspective of an end user, a designer and a solution architect, you will see how easy it could be to accomplish document flow automation with Experlogix Smart Flows and Smart Forms.
– Leverage data on the Power Platform, Dynamics 365 or elsewhere to create and deliver documents with no effort and no code.
– Incorporate ad-hoc user input during the document creation process.
– Let your business users design templates with conditional logic and formatting, bar/QR codes, charts and much more in Microsoft Word.
– Visually build automated document flows to deliver documents via e-mail, print or e-sign and store delivered or signed documents in SharePoint, OneDrive or anywhere else.
– Update your Dataverse records based on document flow events and outputs.
– Trigger document flows with a simple click in your first-party or model-driven Power Apps or through Power Automate.
Technical Level: 100
Presented By: Erwin Buggenhout